Monday 1 August 2016

mathematics - Send reference letters from mathjobs to other positions


I am currently applying to several postdoc positions. My referees have uploaded their reference letters to Mathjobs, but I'm also applying to some positions out of Mathjobs. In order to avoid disturbing my referees again and again:


Question: Is there a way to send a reference letter uploaded on Mathjobs to a position out of Mathjobs?



Answer



Short answer: no.


As suggested by user4050, I contacted Mathjobs directly and they answered the following:




Hello Sebastien,


Applicants do not have access to the letters uploaded into MathJobs. There is some import capability between MathJobs and AcademicJobsOnline, but you do not have the ability to export your letters otherwise.


If you need anything else, please let me know.


Regards,


Kim Kuda
Senior Program Coordinator



No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...