Saturday 27 August 2016

bioinformatics - Introductory literature for synthetic / systems biology


I am a computer engineer (MSc in Computer Engineering) who's looking to switch into the field of synthetic / systems biology. I have a comprehensive layman's understanding of evolution, genetics, transcription, etc, but my academic studies have been in the areas informatics, computer science, computer engineering and mathematics.


Does anyone have a good recommendation for standard literature in the field, to get me up to speed?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...