Thursday 11 August 2016

graduate admissions - How can I obtain an academic reference, if I have been out of college for a very long time?


I have completed my Master's degree 25+ years ago, and I decided to go back to college to further my education with a Doctorate degree. I fulfill all the requirements, except for the need to provide 2 academic references.


How should I proceed to obtain the references? Should I hunt down my former professors in their retirement and hope they retain their faint memories of me?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...