Thursday 25 August 2016

vision - Seeing strange things in light


I have noticed that if you look directly at tubelight (I have only white ones in my home) and close your eyes little, you see little random shaped colourless things sometimes with slow speed and sometimes with falling down.


They are shaped like circles with something in between and in chains of random length.


My father has also seen them. So, I am sure I am not imagining things. What the hell are they?



Answer



Those are floaters. These are objects floating in the vitreous humour that fills the eyeball. They typically look like:


Floaters


No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...