Friday 12 August 2016

what is the best email type to request for Phd position


Recently I have found a great PHD position which on some aspect exactly fit with my CV. I am looking for the best email type to introduce my self to the professor? what information are necessary on my email.


Do you show me any examples or links?



Answer



Answer the 5 W's: Who, What, Where, When, and Why.


Honestly my thought is skip the full introduction in the email. Instead, state that you are a phd student, and you believe the position fit in with your cv and you wish to have a in person meeting/or phone meeting to discuss this. Keep the email short and sweet. Once you meet the professor, discuss with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...