Friday 2 February 2018

graduate admissions - How could I calculate my GPA?


I have my GPA in the 100 point system, how could I calculate it in 4.0 point system? I searched, and I didn't find a good answer,



Answer



You should ask your university if they could provide a mapping to a 4-point system. If they don't, you simply have to calculate GPA*4/100! In case you feel this undermines your prospects, ask your university for a rank certificate which will give the admissions committee a good idea of where you stood in your department.


No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...