Monday 12 February 2018

funding - Government Shutdown - application deadlines for fellowships and grants



Will application deadlines for federally-funded fellowships and grants be extended, due to the ongoing government shutdown here in the States? Is there even anyone to contact (and get a response from) at this time, regarding application deadlines?



Answer



NDSEG deadline for 2019 is already over. It looks like their 2020 deadline is unchanged. Their funding may not be impacted (I can't keep track of which agencies are shutdown and which aren't). I know EIA is still funded so I imaging all of DOE is. But I really don't know for sure. In any case, I would just treat it as same deadline.


When I did stuff like this you had to actually mail off for paper applications. But I imagine this stuff is all on the net. So really nothing stopping you from doing applications.


No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...