Thursday 15 February 2018

teaching assistant - What should I do when a student complains about the marking in this situation?



When I was a marker, a student came to meet me to complain that I did wrong in the assignment marking but he didn't bring his assignment. I assumed that what he claimed was true and apologized. Then he just kept complained about something and then asked if I accepted that my marking was bad, and I accepted. He claimed he would tell the university and they would do something to me, and then asked my name and contact information and left. Later I found that what he even talked to the wrong TA. Was this student misbehaving and should I have kicked him out of my office in the very first place? I was only told by the instructor to meet with students to talk about marking issues and have no other idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...