Sunday 18 February 2018

zoology - Species Identification - small insect


I found a few of these walking in the middle of the night (about 3 AM) on a wall in my room near the floor. They are at most a few millimetres long (no more than 2 I would say). I am living in Poland, in a block of flats.



EDIT: Since I first wrote, I have seen few more - very small - less then 1 millimetre long. They seemed to be coming from behind the baseboard. This time I've seen them during daytime.



enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...