Friday 4 November 2016

publications - How to integrate a paper where I am third author, but did a lot of work, into my master's thesis?


I am writing my thesis currently and I want to include papers that I am included on as an author. I will have a couple papers where I am 1st author, but there is one where I am third but did a lot of the work. How do I go about integrating it into my thesis? Can I copy/paste most of the text still or do I need to rewrite it? I don't want to plagiarize but don't want to rewrite it if I don't have to.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...