Saturday 5 November 2016

graduate school - Can I accept two federal fellowships simultaneously and defer one?


I recently received both an NSF and an NDSEG fellowship. I see that I am not allowed to accept funding from both fellowships, but I wonder if it is possible to do something like: accept both, put the NSF on reserve for two years and forfeit the next year, then accept the last two years of funding from the NSF after the NDSEG has expired. Can someone confirm whether this is possible or not?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...