Sunday 17 July 2016

graduate admissions - Including a non-relevant work experience in Statement of Purpose for higher studies abroad


After completing my undergraduate studies in Biotechnology, I switched to a career in Banking services where I have worked for a year. But now I would like to pursue higher studies abroad in biological sciences and I don't know how exactly I am supposed to include my work experience in my SOP. Since, my work experience is not related to my program of interest, how should I approach this issue?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...