Thursday 28 July 2016

copyright - How can I "time-stamp" my data without publishing it?


If I have a DB or set of data, and want to grant access to it to a limited group of experts in a field (not general access), and don't want others using it for their own publications, nor seeing the information being offered for free on the Internet.


What is the best approach to deposit the information somewhere to make sure, in a hypothetical future, that I can claim copyright over it?


Basically, I want to protect myself upfront against My research work stolen and published as his own by the co-author without my consent




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...