Sunday 3 July 2016

research process - How long should I wait for the response of the referee?


i wrote a message to the Editor to inquire about my revision sent about 4 months ago. He informed me yesterday(March 20th, 2014) that my manuscript has already completed 1 review. However, we are still awaiting the last report. from the remaining referee. My question is How long should I wait for the response of the referee? and what do you advise me to do? n.b. the journal belongs to Springer Best regards




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...