Wednesday 20 July 2016

publications - Complaining about an ISI journal's unreasonable behavior


I submitted one of my paper to an ISI journal in September 2011. While I was waiting for it, I inquired about its status (I needed the paper to complete my PhD), and the journal wrote back saying that my paper was under review and the referee was not answering. I was thus waiting.



But after more than two years (about 26 months), the journal sent me this:



By a QUICK view on your paper, it is not interested for our journal and so we reject your paper



I think they could have answered earlier. Unfortunately, now my work is still not published and some authors published my results in another journal. So, I want to complain to the journal, and possibly get them eliminated from Thomson's lists. How can I achieve this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...