Tuesday 3 December 2019

cv - Ranking in class + Resume


I have a question about how to write my ranking in a class in my CV. I mean, after graduation from the university for my BSc degree, my ranking due to overall GPA among the class of 30 students was 2. The class and the students in which we started our BSc degree education and graduated after 8 or 9 semesters. I want to high light this ranking in my CV in the section of honors and awards. How should I mention this?



Answer



I think this is usually done in the section where you list your degree:


2008-2012 University of Big City - BSc (Hons.) Difficult Subject (Class rank: 2 of 30)


or similar.



No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...