Saturday 7 December 2019

mathematics - Could somebody tell me what's this degree in maths called in EU or USA?




In my country, Argentina, the standard Mathematics course is about 6 years long, and it gives you a degree with title called "Licenciado en Ciencias Matematicas". Could someone tell me how's this degree called in EU and USA?


You can see here the required subjects you need to pass to get the degree (a thesis is also required).


I'm mostly interested in the universities of Harvard, Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge, and the MIT.


Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...