Thursday 12 December 2019

How is it perceived to withdraw an application to graduate school?


I applied to a program that I had been striving for in my undergrad, at a top school, but I've since felt overwhelmed with the thought of going this year. I think I should have waited until I was absolutely sure I could handle grad school emotionally and financially. I am so anxious now, thinking I've ruined my opportunity with this school if I don't go.


I am seriously considering withdrawing my application, but I'm very worried about how it might hurt me in the future when I reapply. Otherwise I may have to decline if I am accepted and reapply.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...