Thursday 26 December 2019

publications - PhD by published work




I have developed a logic and consistent body of research of 8 papers about a research topic. I've heard I can do a PhD by published work. It is just compiling the papers and writing the scope and importance of the papers in 5000-10000 words, then the viva.


I know universities in the UK where I can do this, but they charge like 5000 GBP for the submission.


Do you know other universities in other countries that charge less? I am thinking of norway, finland, germany, as they seem to have low tuition fees. However, I am willing to consider any country in Europe. I am living in Portugal, so I would need to submit my thesis online, and travel to the university for the viva


Any help appreciated, Thanks,




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...