Thursday 21 February 2019

graduate admissions - How to make a complaint about grades?



My professor announced the grades. He told us in each part what grades we had. My oral presentation for the project was way better than other students. But he just gave me 89 for oral and gave others 88. I think it is not fair at all, because most of the students were not clear or the did not consider timing. He also told me that "your presentation was very good". Also, I performed very well on the final exam but he also did not give me the 100. I think it is not fair.


How can I make a complaint? What should I write?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...