Monday 1 January 2018

publications - Would my paper be published if I missed the conference due to visa-related problems?



I have two accepted papers in one conference . The problem is that until I have not gotten an original invitation letter, a must to get a visa. I've sent over ten emails to the email addresses listed on the conference website to the organizers and chairperson asking for this letter; no response. I do not have anyone else who can present in my place. If I failed to attend the conference because of this, would my papers be published in the conference proceedings?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...