Thursday 18 January 2018

research process - Search all Theses online



Is there a way to search all openly published theses online?


Maybe there is a way for Google Scholar to ignore other types of articles?


I am aware of SCOPUS and Web of Knowledge, but unfortunately I do not have access to these services.


Edit: I talked to my librarian and we found a service called EThOS and additionally a service called openthesis. Openthesis requires people to upload submissions, which would cover nowhere near as many as Google has indexed. EthOS is for the UK only.



Answer



The only thing I can think of given the lack of other details is this They claim to be "the world's most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses." While that is not "ALL", it certainly is "MOST"?


No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...