Friday 12 January 2018

development - Text or source (preferably free) for learning developmental biology


I might have to take a graduate level course in developmental biology, of which I have never taken a course in before. The course website lists no recommended texts. Therefore, I assume we will be doing a more independent study, and I would want to have a book or source to better facilitate that study.


Any recommendation, free or not free, is welcome.



Answer



Gilbert's Developmental Biology is an excellent text. It is in the 11th edition, though the 6th edition is available free on NCBI bookshelf.


No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...