Wednesday 31 January 2018

thesis - Revocation of Master Degree


I didn't give the dimensions of the machine that I designed in my master thesis. My supervisor said that you don't need to give dimensions and said that they are useless for a thesis: you don't make a design as an engineer, you are doing research. So I didn't share the dimensions. And I have dimension-related findings/figures in my thesis. I mean, if you change dimensions, half of the graphs/results need to be revised. But now, I learned that some people say that it makes your thesis misrepresent. Is it the case for my thesis?


On the other hand, I spent three long years for this thesis and I never plagiarised. I asked every question to my supervisor. But today because of this situation I'm very stressed. I didn't want to a mistake but because of my supervisor's reckless situation I don't know if it will cause my thesis to be revoked :(


You can imagine that; in 80% of my study I have 2 data sets: one of them subject data the other one is my design. So, you can't change the subject data I mean they are constant numbers and also I give reference to that data. But my design's dimensions can be changed and if you change them all my figures are changed because the structure is changed. Can you make a comment on this situation please?





No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...