Thursday 30 March 2017

application - Answer to "Will you be able to provide proof of your identity and employment eligibility if you are hired"?


I am an European citizen applying for some academic jobs in US.


I have some doubts on one question I have to answer during the application process


1) Are you presently legally authorized to work in the United States?


My answer to this question is NO


2) Will you be able to provide proof of your identity and employment eligibility if you are hired?


What should I reply here? Is it referred to my future or current eligibility?





No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...