Friday 3 March 2017

journals - Accepted subject to minor revisions. How should I list this in my CV?



I submitted a paper to a good journal in theoretical computer science. Today I received an email from the editor stating that the status of the paper is:


"Accepted subject to minor revisions".


The revisions suggested by the referee were only typos. More precisely, there were only 5 typos. The referees strongly recommended to accept the paper.


To tell the truth, this was the paper with the least number of corrections I ever had (even though it may have been the one which required the greatest amount of my time to write). Often when submitting papers to conferences I get a much bigger list of corrections/suggestions. Nevertheless, the paper appears at the conference's list of accepted papers much before the corrections are implemented. So shouldn't the same reasoning apply to journals?


Question: Should I list the paper as "Accepted" in my CV / homepage?


In other words, what do theoretical computer scientists / mathematicians write in their CV in this case?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...