Sunday 4 September 2016

publications - What to put in "affiliation" field when submitting paper without affiliation?


Recently my paper is reviewed (by a professor from independent third party) and accepted by a journal. But, my employer allows me to publish this paper only without its name there.



Publishing house is expecting affiliation for each author, i.e. I can not leave affiliation as blank.


What should I write as the affiliation?



Answer



As noted by @mankoff in a comment on Does one need to be affiliated with a university to publish papers?, you can use "Independent Scholar":



Here is a recent paper published by someone affiliated as "Independent Scholar": dx.doi.org/10.1175/BAMS-D-12-00171.1



No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...