Saturday 17 September 2016

citations - How to display your own name in publications list when you are a middle-author on a publication with a large number of authors?


My Name is among tens of authors of a paper on global health.


For the purpose of my CV update, I need to show my name without showing the names of all authors of the paper.


My preferred style is JAMA, which shows the names of the first 3 authors followed by 'et al'.


Would the following format be appropriate, at least for my CV, when My Name is published in the middle of a long authors' list ?


First Author, Co-Author, My Name, et al


If so, will this (customized) format ever cause any confusion for any group of audience?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...