Tuesday 27 September 2016

publications - Subscribe to cross-listings on arXiv


I'm interested in subscribing to cross-listings on the arXiv; similar to their regular e-mail alerts, but with the caveat that I'm interested in papers cross-listed on both quant-ph and cond-mat. The majority of papers relevant to my research seem to be cross listed between those two one way or another.


I haven't found any way to do it through the arXiv subscription system; does a third party service exist? Is there a better way to zero in on these intersectional areas? Barring the existence of such a method, I may try to create my own; is there a stable API worth using?


Edit: Found the API, must have missed it earlier




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...