Sunday 18 September 2016

cheating - Academic dishonest: Possession of unauthorized materials during an exam that you didn't even know existed


So unfortunately during an exam, I had the misfortune of using an eraser (with cover) that was not mine and had a small amount of words inside it unknown to me. I did not know this was the case, as I don't have a habit of unraveling erasers or looking at them closely? However, now I face the problem in trying to defend myself against the accusation of me cheating. I'm specifically concerned on my university's blank statement of "possession of unauthorized materials during an exam" is considered academic dishonesty. Seems like student conduct has all the power in trying to prove academic dishonesty, despite none of my test containing any of what to me is unreadable, small notes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...