Tuesday 26 January 2016

epidemiology - Where can I find a list of diseases and their incidence?


Say I am studying a particular disease and I know that its incidence is 0.8 per 100000 children below the age of 18, how would I find the incidence of a whole bunch of other pediatric diseases (or even not just limited to pediatrics)?


Essentially I want to find diseases that would be familiar to a medical audience and provide an example of a disease with an incidence of about 0.8 per 100000, another one that is one tenth the incidence and another one that is ten times the incidence.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...