Wednesday 28 October 2015

What should I include in my first email to a potential PhD advisor?


I am applying for Ph.D program, and I need to find an advisor to accept me in his group. I want to send to him a perfect email and get his attention to me. I would like some opinion on this matter.





  • Do I include my CV and recondition letter in the first email?




  • Do I mention my GPA?




  • Do I straight-up ask them if they are accepting students? Or, do I first attempt to establish a relationship?




The field is renewable energy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...