Saturday 3 October 2015

graduate admissions - One more undergraduate year for grad school?


Would spending one more year as an undergraduate adversely affect my chances of getting into a graduate program?


I wasn't really thinking about economics PhD until recently so my GPA is not too impressive and I lack in math courses so I've decided to spend one more year to boost my GPA taking upper level courses and get a math minor. However, could the very fact of spending one more year to finish college be a disadvantage of getting into a graduate program?





No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...