Friday 4 May 2018

publications - How to find someone online to collaborate on a joint paper?


I would like to know where (a website) I can find anyone to publish some joint papers?


I thought such cooperation can be shaped as the following:




  • We could share some ideas for papers through email or a web tool and ask the opinions about them (in fact if the person is an expert on a field who could transfer his knowledge and experience to me and direct me in the right way would be a plus :) )




  • I would try to prepare a draft of the paper





Somethings that I wish the other one can guide or help me on are:



  • I don't know much journals to publish a paper in, in this regard one could send the article to the journal

  • My English is not perfect and the other one could modify the paper or guide me for some modification


Update: it seems the way I wrote it, the relation could be like two keen researchers with common field of interest or like an expert who guide a PhD student.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...