Tuesday 8 May 2018

publications - How do I go about publishing my late father’s legacy papers?


My father wrote some papers on cosmology that remained unpublished at the time of his death.


I have been looking for a publisher for them. I contacted IOP publishing but they said that, while Dad’s writings were interesting, they were not ready for publishing in any of their journals. For example, they need a reference list citing other current published research on the same topic.


I am not a scientist and have no idea how to do this. Where can I get help with this? Would something like American Journal Experts be a good idea?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...