Wednesday 17 May 2017

How best to present publications in different areas on a CV?


I am trying to list my publications in my curriculum vitae. But, because I have publications in three fields x, y, z of study such that x is my major and y, z are not, I am looking for how to best display them so that it can be emphasized that I have works in different areas.




Answer



Why not just make three lists of publications (one for each field) and place each with its own subheading under the general heading "Publications"?


i.e.:



Biology



  • pub 1

  • pub 2


Astronomy




Mathematics



  • pub 1

  • pub 2


No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...