Monday 11 April 2016

authorship - I am part of a “study team” that authored a paper. How do I list in in my CV?


I was a member of a study team that produced a couple of research papers. The authors of the paper are, for example:



Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, John Smith and The ABC Study Investigators



In the acknowledgements, it reads:



The ABC Study team consists of members from Harvard University (James Bond, Thomas Harper, David Price, and Jason Jolly)



(Suppose that my name is David Price.)



Can I list such papers in the publication list of my CV? If not, how can I show that I participated in these research papers?


In PubMed, my name was listed as one of 'collaborators.'




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...