Tuesday 9 July 2019

collaboration - How can I share my research ideas for others to develop, in exchange for authorship?



I have some research ideas and concepts. But I have no time to proceed with them. So I would like to share them with relevant research institutions for further developments.


I don't expect any financial benefit. But if they include my name in publications it will helpful for my career path. That's all I expect by sharing them.


Let me know, if my it is possible, if it is possible how could I contact them. Most of my concepts are based on renewable energy technologies,power,energy storing and power balancing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...