Wednesday 24 April 2019

publications - Order image from freelancer


I am writing a journal paper. In order to illustrate my work, I need to include an image of the whole system that I have built. The problem is that I am not very talented to make good images, so I would like to hire a freelancer to create a professional image. My questions are:



  • Is it allowed to add an image that was not done by me?

  • Is it ethical?


  • If yes, what kind of contract I need to sign with the freelancer so that all the rights belong to me after the payment?


Many thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...