Saturday 6 April 2019

Conference ranking in computer science




I was surfing the web looking for the incoming conferences in computer science, and I finished in this website


http://lipn.univ-paris13.fr/~bennani/CSRank.html


Here, it seems that the conferences are ranked as A*, A,B C.


While this is the only place where I have found this rank explicitly, I have heard many other researchers refer to a conference as a "A* conference" or so.


So I am wondering: is this ranking official? Who is maintaining it? And on what is it based?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...