Friday 3 November 2017

ethics - Can someone interview their sibling?



I just had a job interview (permanent lecturer position not connected to a grant) and, immediately afterwards, I found out that the person who is the group leader and responsible for recruiting is the sibling of one of the candidates.


I made sure that this is actually the case. It is not a suspicion; it is a fact.


Could this be justified under some circumstances? This seems ridiculous. Should I raise a complaint?


This in the UK.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...