Sunday 26 November 2017

conference - Flying with a poster tube as a hand luggage


I am flying to a conference, in which I am presenting a poster.


In principle there might be a problem, as the poster tube:




  • is a second piece of hand luggage,

  • it is longer than the limit allows.


However, it seems that it works (once I tried with no problem, my colleagues usually have no problem).


Does it happen that one is not allowed to take a poster tube in the hand luggage?


If so, how to avoid this problem? (Advice, tips and tricks are welcome.)


If the question is place-specific, I'm interested mostly in EU.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...