Wednesday 22 February 2017

research process - White Paper & MS in Mechanical Engineering?


I am a Mechanical Engineering student & want to pursue Master of Science with specialization in Design/CAD. Recently I have come across white papers on website of some companies about their products. My friend told me that publishing a white paper would be beneficial for my MS applications. So I wanted to know: 1. What exactly is the scope of a white paper? 2. What sort of topic/information must one put in the paper? 3. How to publish a white paper (I mean is there a Journal for white papers or any other standard)? 4. How much effect does it have in showing my research aptitude compared to a scientific publication/ research paper?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...