Saturday 4 February 2017

How can one find a research mentor to fulfill a research paper requirement prior to PhD application?


I will be applying to a Ph.D. program in the fall for Marriage and Family Therapy. One of the programs I am applying to would like to have me complete a research paper before a completing my application. To do this, I really need the support of a research mentor.


I am currently working in a non-profit and don't have access to university professors. What are ways that one could conduct a preliminary research study, with guidance, in this situation?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...