Thursday 16 February 2017

publications - Should I supply code along with my paper submission?


I am submitting a paper to a machine learning/computer vision conference. Is it worthwhile to include some source code of my implementation so that the reviewers can test it themselves or gain a greater understanding of my idea? It will take time to clean up my code and make sure it is anonymised.


Is this a common practice? If so do reviewers pay attention to the code?


Is it worth the time to prepare anonymised and clean code?


The code will be included as a ZIP archive through the paper submission website. After the paper has been accepted I intend to release it with an open source license.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...