Friday 13 January 2017

human biology - Agony, Hydrophobia and viruses in the light of evolutionary principles


I'm undergraduate physics student, but I've always been interested in biology. So I have a couple of questions about an application of the evolutionary principles to practice.



  1. Agony as the last stage of dying.

  2. Hydrophobia as symptom during Rabies.


Now I'm going to clarify what exactly I do not understand. In the first case it's not clear for me how this mechanism helps to survive, how it can help at all? In the second case it's not obvious why this virus causes such a symptom. As I think virus always create favorable environment for himselve (for reproduction). But how could water prevent it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...