Sunday 12 June 2016

publications - How to find OA free to publish journals with a JCR ranking?


I would like to find journals that:



  • are ranked with JCR (no matter how low) and

  • have open access (anyone can access the papers for free) and

  • are free to publish (authors are not required to pay)



Maybe I am asking for a unicorn, but I think this should be feasible. If I'm not mistaken, arxiv.org only fails in the first point. If someone could provide (a link to) a list of such a kind of journals that would be awesome. If such a list does not exist, how would I go about creating a list.




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...