Wednesday 10 February 2016

phd - Dr.rer physiol. title in Germany


I am a future PhD student here in Germany and I am worried about whether the PhD German title (Dr.rer.physiol.) will be accepted internationally in general and in Germany in particular. In fact here in Germany there are many different titles that is possible to get after the PhD, the most common is Dr.rer.nat (literally, Doctor in natural sciences), but then You can be also Dr.rer.med, or Dr.rer.phil, Dr.ing. or whatever (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doctoral_degrees_awarded_by_country). But my question is; which is the relevance of one or another title? Could be really make a difference get one instead of another? I am really wondering about because there are not really clear info on this topic and I would like to know what is better for my future career!


Thanks a lot I am looking forward to any answer! Marta




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...