Monday 1 February 2016

cv - What to do if I can't get a visa to attend a conference that accepted my paper?


My work got accepted into a very good category in a very good conference in my field. Due to complicated visa issues it will be very hard for me to attend that conference.


If I don't attend the conference they are certainly going to remove my work from the proceedings.


I am worried I won't be able to claim any sort of achievement if I don't attend this conference.


Can I still add it to my CV and specify that my work got accepted in this conference in a very good category?




No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...