Sunday 16 December 2018

research undergraduate - How should I fill the "First name" and "Last name" in an application if I have two given names and two last names?


How should I fill this information if I have more than one given name and more than one last name?


For example, if my name is Juan Eduardo González Rodríguez. I have 2 given names: "Juan" and "Eduardo", and I have 2 last names (The first one of my father and the second one of my mother because that how it is done in Mexico): "González" and "Rodríguez".


Should I only write:




First name: Juan


Last name: González



or should it be



First name: Juan Eduardo


Last name: González Rodríguez (or González-Rodríguez)





No comments:

Post a Comment

evolution - Are there any multicellular forms of life which exist without consuming other forms of life in some manner?

The title is the question. If additional specificity is needed I will add clarification here. Are there any multicellular forms of life whic...